Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Forex The Beginning



I decided to write this article to help the new people to forex trading decide what it is that they want. I have some friends that do very well in the forex trading market. So I have taken the advice I have gotten from talking to some of these traders and thought I would pass it on to you.

Now most of the guys that I know that trade forex do so using some sort of guide it might be a trading robot or a another type of trading software, it may also be a book on forex trading and then I have two friends that use a trading house that real people will help you and advise you on what to buy and when to sell.

What I will do is I will write a short story on each method that these friends of mine use and then let you make up your own mind as to what method you would like to try.

Before we get started I want make it clear that I make no promise of getting rich or making large sums of money trading forex. I do know that a great deal of money has been made trading forex, But I want to make it clear that when you trade forex that you are taking a risk and you could loose some or all of your investment.

Robots

Ok so lets get started. The first method I will talk about is the use of a Automatic Trading Robot. With a trading robot, the robot makes all the recommendations as to when to buy or sell and then you decide if you will follow the advice of the trading robot. This robot is a piece of software that is suppose to look at all the information and then decide what is best to buy and sell at that time.

Jim, a real good friend of mine told me not to long ago that he uses a robot called FAP Turbo. He also told me that Fap Turbo is one of the top rated robots being used today.

Now you can look at Fap Turbo at the following website:

http://automaticforextradingrobot.com/fapturbo/auto.php

I also have a friend that just trades on he stock market in penny stocks and he also uses a stock trading robot. Now I know this guy will not lead me in the wrong direction so I tend to believe what he tells me. He tells me he will not make a trade without looking at his trading robot first.

To look at this trading robot you can follow the link below:

http://www.stocktradingrobot.org/robotstock/file.php

Trading House

Jack and Frank both use what I call a trading house for advice. This is when you open an account and the using different methods find the best strategies for you to follow. You get real advice from real people.

Jack works with a company called Forex Signals Plus . With Forex Signals Plus you can trade foreign currencies alongside our professional forex traders as they place trades across our accounts. Our experienced, global Forex professionals monitor the markets six days a week and send you buy/sell forex trade signals in real-time.

To look at and evaluate Forex Signals Plus follow the link below:

http://forextradingalert.org/forex/forexsignals/1001.php

Now Frank works with a different company and he has had some great success. This company is called Easy-Forex® .

At Easy-Forex®, we feel the excitement of trading Forex and we want to show you how you can be part of the largest global market. When choosing which online platform to trade with, there are many different considerations. Here are some of the reasons why Easy-Forex® is your platform of choice.

Some of the benefits at Easy-Forex® Are:

1. Personal Account Managers

2. Personal Dealer

3. Live training, one-on-one help with first steps in online trading





Easy-Forex® has more benefits for a complete understanding and an inside look at Easy-Forex® follow the lin below ;



http://forextradingalert.org/forex/easyforex/landingpage.php

I hope this small article has helped and if you need more information or would like free access to a free ebook for beginners or intermediate traders than you can email me at

star27@charter.net and put Forex Info in the subject line and I will get right back to you ASAP.

Thank You and enjoy,



By Dennis Killian

1 comments:

  1. Just because your friend who's been trading the forex market for years has made hundreds of thousands of dollars, doesn't mean that you'll find that same success. The trick is to find trading strategies that will help you maximize profits for you, meaning how much capital you have as your initial investment.

    fx trading platform

    ReplyDelete