Friday, May 4, 2012

Online Share Trading Guide


After taking an ICICI bank account in 2003, I was eager to enter the financial market. However due to ignorance of the share market and lack of money, I continued to wait.
Although I heard of DMAT (Dematerialisation of Shares - understand electronic format) and about the ease of online trading, I had to stay away from entering the stock markets.
Finally after more than two years, a friend started with HDFC bank and he introduced me to his online trading systems. Familiar with PCs and leading an online life, I found it very exciting.
In the back of my mind I had the hope of making enough money so that I can stop being an NRI. Also, being an IT professional I had the responsibility to at least know this important avenue available online for share trading.
ICICI online trading system is the scenario:
This article is in a form of a web optimized tutorial and it is rooted mostly on my experience and budding knowledge. ICICI online trading system has been used as an example. I only have a layman’s knowledge of economy and finance in general and hence don’t expect any great lecture.
What I can impart is an idea about online share trading in general and remind you about some lessons I learned through my reading and online share trading .

0 comments:

Post a Comment